January 22, 2007

Counter, Countim

Originally posted May 10, 2006

Another blog entry already? I figure, hey, if I have the material, why not present it?

Just a notice: I've decided not to post a blurb in the News Section whenever I post a new Epitaph. You'll just have to check it out every once in a while.

Yesterday was the weekly new DVD release day. What did I pick up out of all the Hollywood "gems" that were in the theater for approximately two weeks about half a year ago? None. I purchased season one of Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist.

To Myspace bloggers out there: If you're going to talk trash about someone, you have to at least be better than the person you're insulting. A criminal record and a need to change your pants every time you pass gas doesn't make you superior to someone who can hold a steady job and makes new lady friends regularly. No, this has nothing to do with me personally.

I spent the last part of 2005 and all of 2006 working on graphics for this web site, so I haven't had time to do any major pieces of art like you'd see in my gallery. And since I still have a list of graphics I would like to create, this won't change soon. But I am trying to make time for one major drawing. This piece is unrelated to my writings, for it is a tribute to another person. It's going to be done in photo-realistic style, similair to my self-portrait, but I will concentrate more on details this time.

I have the option of putting a counter on my site. But since I like to look at this site myself numerous times throughout the day, I'd lose track of which hits are from me or visitors. I would appreciate it if new visitors at least posted a little something on my Tag-Board. People have an aversion to it for some reason, thinking that if they compliment me on my work, I will go insane with rage, find where you live, and murder you and your family in a most grotesque fashion. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SAY "HI". And I apologize for the pop-up in advance. Why don't you have a pop-up blocker anyway? What am I talking about, I have Firefox and I still get one.

About the button I created for The Epitaph: There's nothing cooler than crafting your own tombstone.

Nintendo DS (the preferred gaming and communication device of Idle's citizens) has a great non-game out known as Brain Age. It contains activities centered around reading, writing, arithmatic, concentration, and memorization. After doing a select few, it will calculate your "brain age" based on how well you performed. 20 is the best possible score. I try to exercise my intellect at least once a day and will keep you informed of my progressions.
Here are all my results since my first time: 67, 44, 51, 49, 43, 35, 41, 32, 29
Current Brain Age: 34

And that just the way it is...

No comments: